One Stop by Reflex Nutrition is a specially formulated supplement designed to be an all in one solution for adding additional protein and quality calories to their diet along with other beneficial ingredients.
In the package Reflex has included a quality protein blend, slow acting carbohydrate source, creatine, and vitamins, all designed to offer synergistic benefits to in-the-gym performance as well as general health benefits. The precise amounts of each ingredient have been set to meet the users needs adequately, alleviating the need to have a cupboard full of supplements.
Though there may be many similar supplements on the market now, Reflex has taken a painstakingly scientific approach to which ingredients and how much of each are included, for example choosing Zinc Monomethionine and Magnesium Aspartate over their inferior equivalents. Not forgetting how important it is for a regular use supplement like One Stop to be easy to consume, Reflex has made this an easily digestible formula and included an additional enzyme complex to aid digestion.
Flavours: banana, chocolate, chocolate mint, strawberry, vanilla
Sizes: 2.1kg (4.6lb)
- All-in-one advanced meal replacement formula, featuring essential ingredients to help build muscle, improve performance and increase overall well being.
- Satisfies recommended daily allowance for all vitamins and minerals.
- Superior formulation using a carefully selected protein blend for optimum protein uptake in the body.
- Contains patented Creapure creatine to ensure safe and optimal purity and proven effects.
- Added ingredients to aid digestion and absorption of nutrients. Designed to be easy to digest for those who may typically find discomfort taking supplements.
Who’s it for:
Any person who needs a convenient way to get more quality nutrition into their diet, without the needless calories of many weight gainers. The convenience of having many important ingredients in one product means One Stop can replace or be used in addition to normal meals.
How to use:
One Stop can be mixed with water, milk or fruit juice. It is recommended to mix with water if possible as using milk can interfere with the precise protein balance. Take everyday, between meals, after workouts or at whatever other times suits your goals (e.g. as a pre bed meal).