The world’s first high protein, muscle building chocolate brownie. PhD’s Growth Factor 50 bars contain an amazing 50 grams of protein per brownie, along with proprietary slow burning carbohydrate ingredients. Growth Factor 50 does not contain an over abundance of Polyols, making the bar very easy to digest without causing gastric discomfort, something which can plague consumers of other protein bars.
Growth Factor 50 also contains 6G of medium chain triglyceride (MCT’) oil per brownie which can help assist the muscle building and size gaining process (MCT oil makes up 6G of the total 9.8G of saturated fats).
Flavours: Chocolate, chocolate orange
Sizes: 12 bars per box
- Contains a 2:1 Protein: Carbohydrate ratio.
- Ideal for those looking to gain lean muscle mass or size gain.
- Fat content predominantly derived from MCT’s, a healthy oil which can help consumers gain size.
- Available in delicious flavours.
- Designed for serious athletes.
Who’s it for
Serious athletes looking for a large protein hit to fill the gaps in the usual diet. Ideal for post workout recovery or in addition to other food for size gain.
How to use
Consume post workout, or as an addition to the regular diet.
Waxy Vol (a low GI carbohydrate), Glutamine peptides, milk protein, soy protein, medium chain triglyceride’s (MCT’s), sweetner (sucralose)