Maximuscle’s premium whey protein supplement, Cyclone, is used by professionals and casual trainees alike up and down the country. Cyclone combines whey protein with a range of additional nutrients to support maximal muscle development.
Cyclone contains a range of important ingredients many trainees will be familiar with including Creatine, Glutamine and Dextrose – all carefully selected to help you get the most out of your training. Cyclone claims to aid post-workout recovery better than?
- Contains Maximuscle’s unique Biomax – high quality, highly digestible protein blend.
- Creatine Monohydrate and Glutamine for enhanced performance and post-workout recovery.
- Contains Beta-Ecdysterone to promote an anabolic environment as well as HMB which has been proven to help prevent muscle breakdown from exercise – and so aid recovery.
- Specially adapted creatine absorption system to maximise the benefits of Creatine.
- All in one product to cut down on the number of supplements you need to take – designed to be taken once in the morning and again after training.
- Minimum lactose content to aid digestion in those suffering from lactose intolerance.
Who’s it for:
Anybody undertaking a vigorous training program that would like some additional help in meeting their body’s nutritional and protein requirements.
As an alternative to a meal if rushed or on the move.
How to use:
Ideally taken twice daily, with one serving being after working out. The amount taken should be adjusted to suit your individual needs, a recommend serving size is 60g. As Cyclone is ‘instantised’ it should dissolve easily in a glass of water (or milk) with only a little mixing from a fork.
Nutrition Info (per 60g serving):
230kcals – protein 30g – carbs 21g – fat 4.7g